Featured Post

Recent in Sports

Featured

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Ads Top

Facebook

Search This Blog

Arquivo do blog

Search This Blog

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Header Ads

UPWORK

Popular

Friday, March 31, 2017

What is Upwork?



What is Upwork? 

Upwork, formerly Elance-oDesk, is a global freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely. In 2015, Elance-oDesk was rebranded as Upwork. It is based in Mountain View and San Francisco, California.


Upwork has twelve million registered freelancers and five million registered clients. Three million jobs are posted annually, worth a total of $1 billion USD, making it the world's largest freelancer marketplace

Upwork’s tagline is “where the world goes to work”. Since the beginning of 2016, Upwork really has been my “office” – providing me with about 75% of my work and income.  If you’re asking yourself the question, “How do I start freelancing?” this site is a great place to go first. 

If I were just getting started as a freelancer, I would begin by creating a profile on Upwork – and that’s what I recommend to anyone I meet who is either interested in making some extra money on the side or replacing their full-time income with work they can do remotely. More





No comments:

Post a Comment